Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

So far, my scholarship search hasn't brought me too many results. The only ones I have applied to thus far is the Wells Fargo and AFSA one, mostly because they only took 5 minutes and took no resume or letters of recommendation. While I continue to search for scholarships, I will try and focus on ones for teacher's children, students with hearing loss, women's scholarships, and maybe some architectural scholarships. If I got all that I was looking for, scholarships would pay for at least 1/3 to 1/2 of all of my tuition, though I'm not too sure if that's a goal I will be able to reach. I need scholarship money mostly for tuition, books, and housing. I'm mostly looking at in-state UC's and CSU's, so hopefully the cost isn't too much, compared to if I was trying to apply to private schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment