Thursday, September 26, 2013

CHARACTER STUDY (II)

As I made my way downstairs, I thought about everyone that would be joining me on my journey. First of all there was my four close friends who I had survived through high school with. We had wanted to kick off the start of the new chapter of our lives with a bang, and so decided to all take a trip together. But our group of five girls, including Hannah Savaso, Annette Sousa, Taylor Duguran,  Bailey Wineman, and myself, worried our parents. So they decided they would rather have us travel with some friends, though the term 'bodyguards' might define them better. I didn't know much about the three football players that were too accompany us on our trip, except that they were named EEE EEEE, Dan Smith, and Lewith.

No comments:

Post a Comment