Monday, September 16, 2013

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

Honestly, to find a way to incorporate my big question with what my plans for the future are will be very hard. I think this might be because there is two sides to me; the side that is interested in psychology and how our minds all work, and why they think what they think, but also the side of me that is interested in architecture, and the side that wants to put my knowledge of math to the ultimate test by being able to design and build structures.
When I ask myself the big questions in life,I use the half of me that wants to know more about the human mind. But when I think about my future, I can only see myself in a position where I rely on my math and science knowledge. The future I see for myself involves me hopefully working towards a degree in Architectural Engineering. To receive this degree from studying at Cal Poly is my ultimate dream right now, though my dreams have a way of changing week-to-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment