Thursday, September 26, 2013

CHARACTER STUDY (III)

Annette, Bailey, Hannah, Taylor, and I all met separately at the airport, knowing that all our luggage wouldn't have easily fit into one car. We met up and started toward the boarding gate, after of course checking our bags in and going through the security check. I was nervous yet completely prepared; I knew that I had everything I needed, and probably more, for the adventure we were about to go on. One worry that crossed my mind was how the guys that we were to meet before boarding the plane would be. We had planned out the trip mostly over the phone, and I wasn't sure yet how these three intimidating athletes would act yet. As we started walking towards the terminal, I immediately saw who we would be traveling with for the next month. Dan Smith was muscular and tall, and had a quiet, solemn face. EEE EEEE was talking the whole time as we approached, and had a weirdly distinct high-pitched voice that didn't match his hulking body. Lewith was short and thick and continued to stare out the large windows at the runway, with a concerned look on his face. As we walked up they greeted us warmly, and my hope towards how this trip was going to go improved with every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment