Wednesday, October 9, 2013

GREEN EGGS AND HAMLET

a) Honestly, I don't know very much about Hamlet. I know that his story was written by Shakespeare (duh) and I'm pretty certain that the plot to The Lion King was based off of his story, the play by William Shakespeare.

b) I also don't know very much about Shakespeare. I know that he was a very, very famous play writer back before there was many play writers. I also know that a lot of our English today is based off of his plays and other literature, which is made up of words that i think are mostly of his own creation. A lot of sayings and such came from his pieces of literature.

c) I think that most students don't like hearing that they are to read something by Shakespeare mostly because his style of writing is so hard to follow. Though you can kinda understand what is happening, its really hard to understand what exactly it is that they are saying, which is usually the stuff that you are tested on more.

d) To make studying for this play more interesting I think that we could definitely watch some sort of video before to get a feel for the tone of the scene before reading it. Also, it would help to go over the scenes in class for more understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment