Friday, February 7, 2014

LAUNCH DRAFT

- What am I passionate about?  What do I want to do?
Right now I am starting to think that I may not exactly know the answer to these questions, or at least that the answers change day to day. I would really love to look more into engineering and architecture, but what I really would love to do is work with children. And some days when neither or those options sound good I feel that I would really love to learn more about photography because I would really love to capture some of the places around on the Central Coast that my iPhone camera does no justice to.

- How can I use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
I can use the Internet in general to make connections with people and learn more about what topic I choose to focus on.

- What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
Again, there is a lot of different ways that I could answer this question. Honestly, I feel that the best way to feel no regrets in June is to spend as much time as possible with the people I love and have a positive attitude.

- What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
In my field, hard work, dedication, and assertiveness, especially because it is so male-dominated. In just life in general, I feel that honesty, sincerity, compassion, but enough self-assurance to not let anyone walk over you is what is going to make people want to trust you and listen to what you have to say.

- How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
I’m still not sure what the “idea” is honestly… So that would be the first step.

- Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?
I’m sure teachers and peers will be what I will focus on as my personal learning network.

No comments:

Post a Comment