Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I AM HERE

At this moment in time, I am not completely sure what it is that I will create as a Senior Project. I am leaning towards an area that, in an offhand way, relates to my Big Question, which was about whether or not "goodness" can win over all the bad that their is in life. There is many ways I could go with my Senior Project, but I want to dedicate my time to building some kind of online scrapbook with my friends while also trying to make a positive impact on people. I would love to combine these two elements, but am unsure how to exactly.
If I stuck to this general idea for a project, I could also try to combine elements of the Collaborative Working Group idea I created in the beginning of the semester, but failed to carry on and actually create. My idea was to travel to different sights and trails around the Central Coast and document my experiences on a blog. My hope was that I would be able to take time to appreciate the beautiful area we live in and also possibly direct others toward some sights they might not have previously known of.

No comments:

Post a Comment