Thursday, January 9, 2014

What's In This For Me?

As we wrap up our final semester in this class, coincidentally my final semester of high school, I aim to focus on using this class to help me achieve greater things than an A in English. For starters, though it also relates to "grades," I hope to do what it takes to prepare myself for the AP test in May and to hopefully earn a 3 or better. Of course I will be shooting for a 5, but even to pass the test will feel like a great accomplishment to me. Another direction I'd like to go with this course is to possibly start a collaborative working group focusing on all the beautiful hikes and sights that the Central Coast has to offer. Lastly, I hope to use what remaining time I have in this class to really sharpen my skills as a writer and set myself up for a future that I'm pretty sure will include a good number of essays and research papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment