Thursday, January 9, 2014

HACKING MY EDUACATION

#1- What do you want to know by the end of this course that you don't know now? 
By the end of this course I hope to have gained knowledge on how I can best use the Internet to my advantage. Obviously it was not only made for social networking sites and asking questions on Google
and I really hope I can find a way to use the Internet as a new way to spread and share ideas.

#2- What skills do you want to be able to demonstrate on your blog? 
I want to be able to demonstrate my passion for experiencing new places, people, and ideas and my ability to clearly document my journey through this years curriculum, which has been different than anything I have encountered yet.

#3- What experiences do you want to have under your belt before you graduate?
I would really like to do more peer-to-peer editing and evaluating and learn more about how people in this class view me so that I can take that information and somehow improve myself. I would also like to do more interactions with professionals and other outside sources so I can get a taste of what it really takes to impress people outside of high school.

1 comment:

  1. What if you combine two of your ideas and set up a weekly hike with a study group that includes peer editing?

    ReplyDelete