Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK ONE

1) I think that mostly my slow internet and unreliable work schedule will be the factors that most affect my participation in this class. My phones most always has good WiFi, but since it is very hard to write long paragraphs and such on the tiny keyboard I'm left to rely on both my mom and dad's computers, whose WiFi sometimes cuts in and out. Also, I work 16-20 hours a week and do not quite have the same schedule every week, so it is hard to guess which days I will have a lot of homework, and therefore need to try and not get work on.

2) At this moment, I can't exactly think of a moment where I had my "best learning experience." I do know that lot of the times I felt I was learning my best weren't necessarily in a classroom.

3) I'm most concerned about the amount of work we will be receiving in this class, but most excited about this new approach to learning that I only briefly encountered in Mrs. Byrne's class. In learning, I usually look forward to experiencing knowledge that is completely new and ground-breaking to me, and that might even make me switch up my perspective on some things. I think this class may make a practical difference, especially if we are going to get help on things like Senior Resumes, college applications, and scholarships.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you shouldn't works as much. If you are going to work, you will need to focus on managing your time.

    As far as internet access, internet connectivity from my house is very reliable and fast.

    ReplyDelete